The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Monday, October 10, 2011

It's been almost a month...

I'm blaming it all on the fact that my camera is broken...I can't blog without pictures. And I'm too impatient to take pics with my camera then email them to myself....but I've done it so here goes~

At some point over the last month or so we went to Brett & Sarah's for a bonfire :)




And EL got an award for having the cleanest desk (This is Tiff's favorite)


Madison is still enjoying her responsibilities as cheer captain - here she is making an announcement to the crowd.


Emma-Leigh is enjoying cheering for the Bears Pop Warner team. Madison & Bayley are great coaches!


Here's Reagan at EL's game - I love how she drinks with one hand/arm.


This past weekend we went to the corn maze at the Eliada home. Madison & Bayley ended up not going with us, which was disappointing because I know they would've enjoyed it. I guess high school football games and their friends are more important:(





I really hate pictures of myself but whatever.

1 comment: