The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Friday, February 13, 2015

50 shades.

I'm over all the hype on the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.  MOVIE. It's not a pornography, people. GET OVER YOURSELVES!

People are so quick to judge, standing in their glass houses (that's a sin, by the way).

I've read many reviews, Facebook statuses, tweets about this topic. It all boils down to this:  if you're a Christian and you go see the movie, I promise you'll still be a Christian when the movie is over and for anyone to say that Christians shouldn't see the movie - BACK.OFF. Are you perfect? That's like saying if you listen to certain types of songs, read books, have road rage, think bad thoughts about people, (the list goes on) that you aren't a Christian anymore. This is ridiculous.  Everyone sins. Heck, I disobeyed one of the 10 Commandments (I bet you have too) and guess what? I'm still a Christian. Surprising, huh? not really. Go see the movie, or don't. Your choice, and people shouldn't judge you regardless of what you choose.

Hopefully these people that are giving their "opinion" have read the book, because otherwise, what are you going by? It's an actual story and a fairly good one at that. I'm actually not looking forward to seeing it, mainly because I'm afraid it will be a letdown from the book; and there's 3 books people. Get over yourself, be a mature Christian and keep your opinions to yourself.

You're judging (sin).


No comments:

Post a Comment