The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The voices in my head...

- Wednesday mornings are extremely slow at the office. Gives me way too much time to think.

- I went back and read a few of my first blog entries from 2009...embarrassing. But dang time flies and my kids are big :(

- Damion leaves for Canada in the morning.  Ugh.

- New Kids on the Block, TLC and Nelly are in 3 weeks  :)

- Why don't people ever leave comments on blog posts?

- It annoys me when people give me their phone number and say "828" first. That's a given. If it's anything other than 828, you can tell me.

- I was able to hold a new baby boy yesterday :) I had forgotten what that felt like.

Madison & Cameron David Hodge

- Went for a job interview 2 weeks ago. Although I didn't know it was an interview until I actually got there. Flattering but a little strange. Don't worry, Dr. T knows. But I think I'll stay where I am :)

- I can't wait to go to the lake.






2 comments:

  1. New baby boys are the best 😉. I was thinking of you this morning. Love reading your posts again. I need to post myself as soon as I can manage the time lol

    ReplyDelete