The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Changes...


Lots of changes going on in our house this week. Monday was the start of lots of remodeling! First, tile is being laid in the kitchen and small bathroom. Ceiling fans were also changed out in the living room and our bedroom and ceiling fans were added in both the girls rooms! After the tile is completed, we will get all new stainless steel appliances! We will repaint everything, maybe even change a few colors. Brandon will take the bunk beds for his new house and Madison will get mine and Damion's bedroom set, Emma-Leigh will get new furniture and Damion and I will get new furniture! We will also get a new kitchen table and new couches! Eventually the tub in my bathroom will be taken out and Damion will put in a walk-in shower. Also, door knobs will be changed throughout the house. I could not be any more excited! Our house has stayed the same except for paint colors for the past 10 years! It is a process but it will be over soon enough. Right now, the washing machine, dryer, dishwasher are all in the living room. I will not complain. I will not complain. I will not complain. :) okay, I feel better now! Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment