It's Tuesday...and beautiful outside! It's days like this when I wish I were a stay at home mom. I'm getting cabin fever!! So the weekend was just gorgeous! We couldn't have asked for better weather! Friday night we met Shawn, April and Abigail at Outback for dinner. Saturday the girls and I got up early and went to Target & Old Navy and then met Cindy, Bayley and Brody at the pool at 11. Mom went with us too! It was beautiful and lots of fun. The only bad thing was that the hot water heater at the pool is broken so the water is freezing! Didn't stop the girls from swimming though. We stayed there until time to take Emma-Leigh to a birthday party at the movie theater. Took mom home and had showers at her house then we were off to see Up! in 3-D. It was very good. They had a great time. After that, Emma-Leigh's group went to Brixx Pizza for dinner so Madison and I went home to let the dogs out, unpacked our pool stuff and went back to pick Emma-Leigh up. After that we went to Brett and Sarah's house. They were having a grand opening for their new business and it was also Brett's birthday! The girls were going to spend the night with mom and dad so Damion and I went home, I had a snack, we started a movie and the phone rang. It was Emma-Leigh. I had to go pick her up! So while I was there, Madison decided to come home too. haha. Fine with me! :) So we all went home and on Sunday, we got up and went to the pool again! Damion did Open House at the spec until 4. After that, we went to clean at FPS and then went to eat at Papas & Beer! Last night, Summer came over for dinner and watched Madison and Bayley practice their routine for the talent show. Tryouts are today. I hope they make it! Tonight is the gym and after that Cindy and I (and all the kids) will go to Bath and Body Works to stock up on some soap and wallflowers. They are having their 75% off sale! I love sunshine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment