The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Monday, August 31, 2009

wow! a whole month?


I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged. I have got to get better at this! I almost forgot my password to this thing. So lots has been happening this summer. The girls were at summer camp for 7 weeks out of the summer, the rest of the time they spent it hanging out with Sarah and Riley and loved every minute of it! We went to the beach with Vickie and Jennifer went too. The girls had a lot of fun, the weather did not cooperate. We were able to get away for awhile which made me feel better at least.
School is in full swing and Madison is now a middle schooler! Emma-Leigh is in 2nd grade and I think she really likes her teacher. She has Ms. Swangim. Madison has 3 teachers, Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Nache and Mr. Briendell-Watt. Out of all the teachers on her team, she has just one friend - Julia Ehlen. I know she will make friends quickly but I worry about her.
Cheerleading is also in full swing! Our first real game was this past Saturday and they kicked booty! It was a non-conference game against Enka and the girls did great. I was proud!
So now it's back to the routine! We have a carpooling thing lined up where Heather, Randy, Damion and I rotate taking the middle schoolers to school. This has worked out very well so far and I am thankful to have friends that are happy to help out. The afternoon schedule is a little up in the air and I am hoping to start contributing to that very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment