The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's all over...


That pretty much sums it up!

Our Christmas was great! I hope yours was. I will admit though that I'm kinda relieved it's all over. Kinda. I love having legit excuses to hang out with the family but all the hustle and bustle can be overwhelming. I promised lots of pictures so let me get started...

These are from Thursday night, December 23rd - Christmas with mamaw and papaw.











Friday we went to Brandon and Alejandra's house. The girls had a lot of fun. Here are a few snapshots from that night.




EL finally got her dolphin pillow pet :) she was so happy!


Madison racked up on clothes from Hollister and Bare Minerals make up. She was all smiles :)

We had a fun time hanging out with the fam but it never seems to last long enough.

On Christmas morning, we woke up to find this...

I was THRILLED!! It really was a White Christmas and I couldn't have been happier :) Here are a few photos from Christmas morning...

Santa came!

Eyes closed!







Just Dance!


Mom and Dad came over for a little while after the girls were done opening presents.


EL needs friends to skype!

By the time we left for mom and dad's Christmas night - the neighborhood looked like this...

by the time it was all done we had about 7 inches.

When we got to mom and dad's Brett, Sarah, Riley & Reagan were out sledding. Now the girls never even mentioned wanting to play out in the snow while we were at home but as soon as we got there and they saw them outside, they immediately wanted to play too. They were not dressed for this. They had plenty of snow gear at home - AT HOME. But whatever, they played anyway.






Dad likes to play too! I'm thinking he got the short end of the stick on this one. She's heavy!


Reagan had to come in and get warm!

After dinner we all gathered in the living room to open presents.

How sweet is this picture?


And this one too?


This is NOT a good picture of us. His hat isn't even on all the way and you can really see how long his hair is. But nevertheless, he is kinda smiling. So I'm gonna go with it!

So I think everyone had a happy Christmas. It was nice to be off for an extra few days just hanging out at home.

1 comment:

  1. I will take my HP now please! LOL Looks like you guys had a WONDERFUL Christmas and a White one! We woke up to a dusting but got 2" on Sunday. People here will freak out if we ever get 7" of snow! I would LOVE it though!

    ReplyDelete