Since I've been so slack on blogging - here's another little update through pictures. Sorry guys, but you all know how extremely impatient I am and here lately, I am just as impatient with myself as I am with everyone else. Anyway, here's what we've been doing...
Madison & I went to Bayley's All Conference track meet on 5.7.11 where she tied the conference record at 5 feet in the high jump. The girl has got some legs!
Emma-Leigh didn't come with us that day. She ended up having a play date with her friend Noelle. So it worked out perfectly!
The following week was quite an adventure. It began at the dermatologist's office with Madison getting her ingrown toenail cut out. She did such a good job. It was very painful for her - she got about 8 shots all around her toe first to numb it; then they pulled it out. Ouch!
Also, that same day, EL threw up all over herself at lunch so once I got to work, I had to turn around and leave again. We spent the rest of the afternoon at home.
Tuesday evening Madison developed a fever that wouldn't go away. She stayed home on Wednesday by herself. I decided to take her to the doctor on Thursday morning only to find out she more than likely just had a cold. She stayed out of school on Thursday as well just to make sure but by Friday (just in time for the dance) she was feeling better.
Friday night I signed Emma-Leigh up for a week of summer camp at Centerstage Dance Studio. They were having a dancer's appreciation celebration that evening with bouncy houses, face painting, cake walks and snacks. She and Noelle had fun!
Saturday morning mom and dad left for Disney World! They met Tiff, Todd & the girls there as well as Todd's mom and nephew. From what I hear they are having a great time!
Saturday night, I went out to eat with Cindy and Randy. Damion was too tired to go, EL had gone to spend the night at Brandon's house and Madison stayed with Bayley. We went to Avery's Creek Pizza (it's a neat little hangout) and met a few other people there. Madison ended up calling me around 10pm with a stomach ache so I had to leave them early but the time I was there was fun. Hopefully next time Damion will join us.
That's basically it! Time goes so fast!
You have been a busy bee! Glad to see an update!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to mention the delicious chocolate chip pancakes and bacon I made for your girls!
ReplyDeleteoh yes, please don't let me forget :) yesterday Cindy brought over chocolate chip pancakes and bacon over for breakfast. She's such a sweetie! LoL
ReplyDelete