The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Much anticipated day :o)

Tomorrow is Spa Day at Grove Park Inn for me, mom, Vickie and Cindy. I can not wait! I am really looking forward to going!

I really want to catch up the last few days in pictures but for some reason when I try to email myself the pictures via my phone, it won't work so until then I will talk about my girls a little bit.

Madison's attitude is HORRIBLE. There's no other way to describe it. She is NOT a morning person and is a complete joy to be around when she is by herself or when it is late at night. The more I ignore her, the more she comes around. Sounds terrible, doesn't it? It works. I think she truly does NOT like her sister. Can't imagine why. EL is so fun! Madison sees her more as annoying than anything else. Guess it's kinda hard being an only child for 5 years and then this other little person comes along and tries to take over!



Emma-Leigh is, for the most part, a joy. She has her moments (mostly when she and Madison are together) but she is my constant reminder that people change. She always tells me she won't ever stop letting me love on her (Madison has) and she will never be mean to me or hurt my feelings on purpose (such a charmer). She is a morning person and is always cheerful when she wakes up. Our evenings are a different story. She needs to go to bed early, in fact she HAS to go to bed early for the sanity of all of us. As soon as her head hits the pillow, she's a goner. She's also a HUGE procrastinator. Doing homework, reports or projects of any kind with her takes F.O.R.E.V.E.R. You have to stay on top of her constantly - Madison will have her homework/project due right away. Just the thought of having to do something increases her anxiety so badly that she has to get it done, immediately. Who does that sound like?



I love my girls. I know how fast time goes so I really try to focus and savor every little bit of them. Mornings are a struggle for us, and I know that they will be, so before I wake them each morning, I sit on their beds and watch them sleep - knowing that in just a few minutes chaos will erupt! Every kiss I give them, I add a little "sniff" to it. Just breathing in their scent, a smell that always smells good to me :)

I didn't start downloading my pictures on the computer until 2004 so I am unable to put my most favorite picture of all times on here - perhaps I will scan it and put it on another blog. But for now, this one will do.



Still unable to email pictures from my phone (UGH!). I'll update later on in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment