"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Two days in a row
but sometimes I just need to get it all out. Everybody's got something, right? I'm too emotional. I cry for no reason. No, I don't. I have reasons why I cry, those reasons just might seem miniscule to other people. I cry mainly when I'm hurt or mad. Crying makes me feel better. I look like a giant mess when I'm finished, but I feel better. Sometimes when I cry - wait. let's call it de-stress, crying makes me sound like a baby; ok so sometimes when I de-stress, I may not finish all at one time. I might be able to suck it up and then later when the least little thing bothers me, it'll hit me again. That's what's happening. Don't worry, no one's dying or anything traumatic. But it doesn't have to be something huge to set me off and if someone cries in front of me, FORGET IT. It's over. Break out the tissue box. It's my stress reliever. Some people choose to go to the gym, I choose to cry. Some people choose to eat a lot, I choose to cry. Some people choose to sleep, I choose to cry. Get my point? Of course, if I'm hurt, it's gonna take a lot more than crying to help me get over it - but it's a start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can cry to me anytime sweet friend!! Sometimes we'll even cry together ;) It's an ahhhmazing stress reliever, agreed!!
ReplyDelete