"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Monday, February 27, 2012
Monday morning blues
I'm cold, hungry, tired, kinda grumpy and even though it's Monday, we're kinda slow here at work. If I close my eyes for just one second, I think I might fall asleep. I don't really have much to blog about, I'm just bored and wanna do something other than fix rejected claims. I'd like some coffee..but that ain't happenin' so - let's see...I think I'm at that point again where I want to blog but I don't want anybody to read it, LoL. What's the point of that, I know. And if I do like Serenity said and changed some names, every one would know who I'm thinking about anyway so that wouldn't really work for me. Not that I'm talking "about" people. That's not what I mean. It's just funny how one's actions can effect my mood...I have a terrible headache and can't think straight. I was up too late last night, didn't sleep very good and my alarm went off way too early. Our weekend was good though. Didn't do a whole lot but Brett, Sarah and the girls came over yesterday afternoon and that was fun. Sarah and I did a little coupon shopping and then we fixed crab legs, mashed potatoes and broccoli for dinner. They were SO good! Damion worked until 11:30 last night so he didn't get to partake of the wonderful meal. I had fun! Sadly, no pictures. I think I'm gonna go look for some Tylenol, I can barely keep my eyes open my head hurts so bad. Hopefully this day will get better....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Always be YOU and don't make apologies for it. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete