"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Spring!
It's been a long time...I just can't find enough time in my day to get everything done; and you all know how I feel about this blog...so overwhelming. So here's some pictures! Enjoy :)
One night EL's girl scout troop painted ceiling tiles at Glen Arden. They turned out great!
Most of the time, when I walk into Madison's room - this is what I see...I NEVER get tired of their laughter!
Madison spent Spring Break in Florida with Bayley while I stayed behind to work :(
Riley and Reagan came over to dye eggs with us this year....no pictures of Reagan, she was way too busy playing with the dogs.
Sunday evening we went over to mom and dad's for dinner and the girls had an Easter egg hunt...here's our attempt at a picture of the 3 of them. Not so great.
An update on the home front: Damion's schedule has changed to where he works 8am-8pm, rotating days, being off every other weekend. That can be a good (and bad) thing. We still aren't used to spending a whole lot of time together, LoL. He continues to go to the doctor for various things. Just yesterday he went to Blue Ridge Bone & Joint for his hands. He's been having a numbing sensation through both of them and is unable to grip or make a fist. I think his body is just worn out. They ended up giving him a shot in both wrists of Cortizone, some Celebrex and a brace to wear on each hand...we'll see how that goes. Tomorrow he goes for a colonoscopy and endoscopy... We found out just the other day that cheerleading tryouts for TCR are the week of May 1st. Madison is terrified. I am already stressing over it. I don't want her to make Varsity, she of course wants to make Varsity but doesn't think she will. Her theory is that there are only 3 spots available on the Varsity team - 2 base slots, 1 flyer slot. She is quite certain Bayley will get one of the base slots and Montana (her co-captain) will receive the flyer slot. I would prefer she and Bayley not get split up and they both just try out for the JV team. Madison thinks I'm holding them back by settling for JV. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut from here on out, I just hope it all works out. I'm gonna try to load a video of Madison driving for the first time. Dawn and Cameron were the brave passengers...hopefully it will download.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Driving.....EEEKKK!
ReplyDelete