"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
what the heck?
I sign in to blog and everything has changed. I don't even know what I'm doing, where to go....
makes perfect sense, actually. Why when I'm feeling ~ blah, do I turn to my blog? It's been over a month. Guess if you're only ~ blah once a month you're doing good. My blog doesn't talk back, doesn't give me advice, doesn't argue, fuss or fight. Maybe that's why....I don't even know if this will post. I'm so confused. I haven't had my synthroid in 5 days. 5 days. And my throat hurts, I'm tired and I could cry at any moment. I keep forgetting to go get it. The pharmacy closes at 7pm. With all the running around I do after work, by the time I do remember, it's after 7 o'clock. I have to get it today. and coffee at Starbucks while I'm there. I found 2 4leaf clovers today. Lot of good that did. They never bring me good luck though...maybe they just keep the bad luck away. I have lots of pictures to share but from the looks of this new layout, that may not happen any time soon. I hate change. I hate trying to figure stuff out. Especially on my own.
On a brighter note, Prince Abbey will be here in less than 3 weeks..there's something to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment