First day of school ~ August 2011
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
End of school / Summertime :)
I know you're just waiting for this picture - at least I know my sister is...they're her fav.
First day of school ~ August 2011
Last day of school ~ June 2012
My, how they've grown! I didn't have a hard time at all this day. Mainly because mom works at the new school that Emma-Leigh will be going to and there wasn't an end of the year program for Madison, or I probably would have been in tears. The first day of high school will get me, for sure. Here's what I found written on Madison's mirror on the morning of the last day of school ~
Like always, I've been a slack blogger. So it'll be pictures, mostly. And here lately, I feel like I've already shared these photos, either on facebook or instagram...and I don't wanna duplicate but...here we go.
EL got Perfect Attendance for the year this year! Way to go EL! I'm kinda proud of that, to be honest. It's hard getting them up and ready every single day. And she never got sick! Madison, either. BUT she missed 1 day because she went to Florida for spring break with Bayley and they came back a day late...
EL was fortunate enough to have a really great teacher this year..who was also named Teacher of the Year - Mrs. Ballard.
Here's EL and 2 of her close friends, Maeve and Charlotte.
Saturday was cheerleading interview day - don't they look pretty all dressed up?
& here's the whole group...oh how I hope they are all on the team together!
Lio had a photo shoot the other day ~ this one is my favorite! I can't wait to get my hands on his little chunky self!
I think that about covers it! We find out tonight the results of cheerleading...I'll keep you posted.
FYI - I don't like blogger anymore. Not sure why my pictures and text are all over the place...sorry 'bout that.
First day of school ~ August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the picture updates.
ReplyDelete