The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Numbers.

I have an obsession with numbers. It can be overwhelming at times. Today it is unbearable. I do this thing where I worry about money, obviously. I would love to think that everyone has this problem. If not, don't tell me about it, let me stay in my fantasy world. ..

I add up license plate numbers and house numbers on mailboxes. To get one digit. It's ridiculous. (Don't worry, I've asked for medication. He won't budge.)

Today it's more about day to day operations though, and the fact that in the very near future we will be paying for college for Madison. She's going to college. There is no doubt in my mind that she will be successful in life. We will help her.  We will.

Is there ever really enough? I don't think so. Luckily, we aren't victims of credit card debt and for that I am thankful.

I received a call from a friend this morning that reminded me things could be worse. And to be thankful for all that I have, because it truly is enough.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, John and I both worry about budgets all the time! You are not alone there. Havig a baby on the way we are on about it twice as much lol. We just step back and remind ourselves it will all work out! It will.

    ReplyDelete