The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday

I swear we need a day in between Sunday and Monday.

Damion comes home tomorrow night. I'm ready. It's been a long 5 days. Here's where he's been....rough life, I tell ya. He did the plans for this house; obviously didn't build it because it's in Canada.



this is seriously the front yard of the house....


I'm super excited for Memorial Day weekend; can't wait to go to the lake  :)

I watched 50 shades of Grey last night. Don't judge. It was good, although I didn't like the way it ended. Gotta have a cliffhanger though, I suppose there will be 3 movies, just like the books?

Ya'll ever notice how when your "friends" are mad at you they won't like your Facebook or Instagram picture? HOW CHILDISH IS THAT? Who needs FRIENDS like that? What is the point of being "friends"? oh that's right, WE AREN'T. Stop being nosy. It's ridiculous. (I actually see this everywhere, with lots of people. You always know when someone is mad. SO DUMB.)









1 comment:

  1. ha ha yeah I just remove those "friends". Nobody has time for that stuff 😉

    ReplyDelete