The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Appalachian State cheerleaders!


It still hasn't sunk in. These girls are college cheerleaders!!!! Isn't it funny how things work out? Here we were all stressed out about Clemson (she did get in, by the way but not until January 2017...) and Appalachian was the LAST place she applied to. But now look! Here they are, besties. Cheerleaders! Everything happens for a reason. They worked so hard. The weekend was stressful. Not just for them but for Cindy and I as well. We couldn't thoroughly enjoy our "girl's weekend" without the thought of everything falling apart at the seams. But they did it and I could not be any more proud of them. They start practices on June 13th and will have a very intense summer schedule with an early move-in day. It will kill me but knowing she has this community of people already (her cheer team) I feel a little bit better. She and Bayley plan to room together which I think will be just fine. Like Madison said, they've never had a fight that didn't involve me and Cindy. 😂 she's right but we're all good now😉

No comments:

Post a Comment