The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

full heart, happy tears

This. This is what it's all about. 

Anyone that knows Madison knows she can be hard to get along with at times. She's a little moody, she has a certain way of doing every single thing she does. She's organized, she's productive, and she can't relax until her daily "chores" are done. But when she cheers, it's a different story. She smiles, she laughs, she enjoys every single moment of it. When I first saw this picture, it brought tears to my eyes. Surprising, I know. She traveled with her team on Saturday to Akron, Ohio for the game. We watched the entire game with Cindy & Randy, just hoping to catch a glimpse of our girls (we would've watched anyway, we love football) for some reason, they rarely show the cheerleaders, even the dancers get more face time than they do, I don't understand that. But anyway, I saw this picture on Sunday. Sundays are the hardest day for us. It's our time to hang out as a family, whether that's going out to lunch or dinner or just hanging out at home catching up on our tv shows, there's always an open chair. It's sad but the feeling I get when I see her on the sidelines is something I cannot explain. She's doing great and I couldn't be more proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment