I had many thoughts at that moment:
1) Is this really happening? Do people really check to see if other people are still "friends" on social media? (apparently they do)
2) Who has time to do that?
3) Why do people care?
4) You actually do NOT know what happened, so please do not act like you do.
5) We are almost 40 (I have 11 more months) why is this drama still happening?
I would really hope that if someone cared that much, they would just ask me! I'm basically an open book and will tell you whatever you'd like to know, truthfully. It just really annoys me that crap like that is still happening, as old as we are. This person also made a comment about me being such good friends with another person....if I've learned anything over the last few years it's that life is too short and it's best to forgive and move on.
Unfortunately, some things never change.
No comments:
Post a Comment