It's a dreary Monday morning. Looks like it may rain any minute. All is quiet here at work for the time being. Hopefully it will be a good week! The weekend was pretty good. Friday night the 4 of us, Cindy and her kids, Shawn, April and Abigail all went to eat at Papas & Beer. After that, Cindy and I went to Bath and Body Works at Biltmore Square and Damion took all the kids to our house. We got some Mother's Day stuff and then went home. They left shortly after that. Saturday we had to go get the girl's sized for their cheerleading uniforms and turn in all the $. Then we had lunch at Panera. We were going to go to the park for Paws in the Park with the dogs but it looked like it was going to rain so we didn't go. I stopped at the Redbox on our way back home and got Bride Wars. I did take Cindy by Damion's spec house in Oak Park so she could see how cute it was. She liked it! So then we went back home and started the movie. Cindy had to leave before it was over though because she had to go to a cook out for Mother's Day. Shortly after that, the girls and I met Damion at his office to go clean at FPS. Then we went to the Blue Ridge Mall so I could get just a few more things from Bath and Body Works. After that, we went to Ruby Tuesday for dinner. When we got home the girls surprised me with my Mother's Day present. They got me a new Vera Bradley! It's so cute. It's a "Lisa" and is Cupcake Green! I love it! They also got me 3 body creams: sweet pea, blushing cherry blossom and dancing waters. Damion said they picked everything out by themselves. I was so proud of them! :) So Sunday morning I had a few reports to type, Damion went over to the spec house and got it ready for Open House and then came home so we could go to lunch. We were gonna try to go to J & S but the line was out the door! So we ended up at Jersey Mike's and ate our lunch outside. After that, we went home and Damion went to the Open House. A little bit later, we went over to Vickie and Donald's to take Vickie her Mother's Day present. She liked it! She also got me a cute bag/purse. She's so sweet! She didn't have to get me anything. It was very nice! Then we went home and left out again around 5 to go to mom and dad's for a cookout there with dad's side of the family. Mom liked the presents we gave her, too. Then we went home, I made cookies and we all crashed out. So now it's Monday and the only thing getting us thru the week is that Jaidyn and Ayla will be here Thursday night. so yay! The girls are so so excited! I hope it's a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment