The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday :)


Today is Friday and it has been over a week since I have posted anything. Let me see if I can recap what all has happened....last friday night, we went to Papas & Beer for dinner (surprise!). Shawn came to hang out, they had already eaten so April and Abigail didn't come. Saturday the girls and I, mom, Cindy and her kids all met for lunch at Panera and then went to the spring fling at Glen Arden. We were there from 2 until 6! I think they had a pretty good time. Saturday night we went to clean FPS and the girls went to Brandon's to hang out while we went. Then Jennifer came over and spent the night. Sunday we went over to the spec house and cleaned up a little bit, then went to Jersey Mike's for lunch. Damion and Shawn went back over to the spec for the open house and I took the girls home so they could play with Jennifer a little more. Then later, Madison and I went to the grocery store and Emma-Leigh and Jennifer stayed at home. When we got back, Brandon had already come to pick Jennifer up. After we got the groceries put away, the girls and I had "movie night". We watched Hotel For Dogs. It was just the cutest movie! I really enjoyed it :) Monday was work and the gym, as usual. Tuesday was work and the gym, Wednesday we had a tornado warning and had to go to the basement for a while. The school had all the students on their knees with their heads covered in the hallways. Madison was pretty freaked out about that. Then we had our lunch for Georgia at Flat Rock Grill. That was nice! Then we went to clean and then went to Hot Dog World. Thursday was work and the gym and now it is Friday and we currently are having a bad thunderstorm! I love it! Tomorrow is fittings and $ turn in for cheerleading. After that, I was hoping to take the girls to the park for Paws in the Park with the dogs but it looks like it may rain. Sunday is Mother's Day! We are having a cook out at mom and dad's at 5pm. Hopefully we will do lunch with Vickie and Donald but I'm not sure yet. The picture you see at the top of this entry is what the girls were doing to Damion last night. Every now and then he will let them draw on his body or do his hair, paint his nails...whatever they want to do. So last night the girls drew on him and Madison made flip flops on his feet with markers. They are so creative. Oh, and last week someone stole Damion's flat bed trailer from his office. The one that the bobcat gets transported on! and then yesterday, the sign that he had made for the open house at the new spec house was taken. The nerve of some people! I feel like Damion tries so hard and he just keeps getting beat down. Maybe one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment