"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Georgia's last day
Today is Georgia's last working day. She will be here tomorrow to pack up all her things but this is it! I am so sad she is leaving. She of course, has mixed emotions but I know she will be happier when she gets to where she's going! I forgot to mention in my entry yesterday that both the girls have lost a tooth this week! How crazy is that? Madison lost her's Saturday night at Cameron's house and Emma-Leigh lost her's yesterday at school. Very exciting and funny that it has happened to both of them! Tomorrow is Friday!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment