The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Monday, April 6, 2009

What a wonderful weekend!

monday, April 6, 2009

Well, it's monday again but my what a wonderful weekend we had!! The weather was absolutely gorgeous! Although tonight they are calling for snow...we'll see. So Friday night, the girls spent the night with Vickie so they could get up early saturday morning to go to Kaleb's soccer game. Kaleb spent the night, too. Shawn, April, Damion and I went out to dinner at Outback. Saturday, I got up pretty early because I wanted to clean the house before the girls got home. They got home at about 12pm and when they got there, Vickie told me that Brandon had called her and asked her to keep the kids while he went to a wedding. She was going to a funeral and couldn't so I texted him to let him know that I could keep them. So 5 minutes later, Kevin, Jennifer and Kayley showed up. I packed them all up and we went to McDonald's for lunch. After that, I took them all to Michael's because I wanted to get a new flag for outside the house. Did that, then came home and they played outside all afternoon. They had such a great time! We didn't do anything Saturday night. Damion worked pretty late at the office anyway. Madison and I went to the grocery store and rented a few movies. We watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua when we got home. Sunday morning, Damion and I watched Seven Pounds - it was pretty good! Then we got up and went to lunch. We wanted to go somewhere different..so we ended up at Olive Garden. Then we went to the mall and walked off our lunch and went home after that. Later on, we went to FPS and cleaned and when we got home, Damion got down our summer clothes from the attic. Madison was really upset because she had grown out of pretty much everything. Emma-Leigh has enough clothes for her and 2 other people! she was very excited. So now it's monday and right now, all is quiet here at work. I am by myself and it's just the calm before the storm. . . . cheerleading starts tonight. Emma-Leigh has me convinced she is going to do it - and stick with it. So practice is tonight, tuesday, wednesday, 6 - 8. Tryouts thursday and registration is Saturday. The fun begins!!! Then nothing until the last weekend in July. So...here's to monday! I hope it's a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment