"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Changes...
I found out just a little bit ago that one of my favorite people at work is leaving. May 1st will be Georgia's "move out day" and I will miss her so much. She is always bright and cheery every single morning and I will miss her smiling face. She will be happier where she is going but I will miss her terribly. I am trying to look at this as a positive thing for her and not a negative thing for myself. We have promised to keep in touch and will continue to be friends on facebook so it'll be okay. I just hate change....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment