The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today is Kim and Brody's Birthday!!




Happy Birthday to Kim and Brody today! Kim is 32 and Brody is 6! I can not believe it has been over a week since I have blogged. Our days fly by but here is a summary of what we have been up to! Friday night we did dinner with Shawn and April at Cracker Barrell. Damion had to go back out to do some electric work at a Subway on Patton Avenue after we ate. Saturday morning we were up early and out the door by 9:45 for Brody's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. We didn't get to stay long though because the girls had to be at their car wash at 11am. So then we rushed to that. I brought Bayley with me since Cindy had so much to do that day. So the girls had a blast doing the car wash and it was busy the entire time. Not sure how much $ was raised but it was a success and the weather couldn't have been better. April had a yard sale on saturday morning and sold a few things of mine (really the girls stuff) and brought me $25 to dinner on Saturday night at J & S. I was just happy to get rid of it. She did all the work so I really did feel bad taking the $. I gave it to Damion just as soon as she gave it to me though and I think he actually used it to pay for our dinner. haha. Anyway, after the car wash, I took the girls home so Madison could get a shower and Emma-Leigh could take a bath. Then Heather picked Emma-Leigh up and she had her "first friend sleepover"! It was successful! Cindy and I took Madison and Bayley over to Cameron's for a sleepover and then we went to Damion's office to make copies of some papers she needed to send off for her National Board renewal. After that, I took her home and then I went home for a relaxing few hours and watched some Lifetime movies I had recorded. :) Then I met Damion, Shawn, April and Abigail at J & S. After that, Damion and I went to Victoria's Secret. That was fun. Sunday the guys did Open House at the spec house. Heather brought Bethany and Emma-Leigh to me before lunch time and we ended up going to Beef O'Brady's with Damion before the Open House. The girls had already eaten at Ihop before Heather brought them to me but they managed to finish off a basket of cheese sticks too! After lunch, we went to the spec house and took pictures and I went to get balloons and tied them to the sign, hopefully to attract lots of people. Damion said it was successful. No offers yet. After that, Damion & Shawn went to clean at FPS without me and then we all met at Ianucci's for dinner. Monday and Tuesday were pretty much the same - work work work, then to the gym. Today is wednesday and we will be going to clean FPS. I am having lunch with April at Tucson. Saturday is the Spring Fling at Glen Arden. The girls are looking forward to that. Hopefully the rain will stay away! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment