I'm sleepy. Very sleepy. I stayed up way too late last night working on reports and now I am dragging. I haven't updated in a few days so I will try my best to recap everything now. I took Thursday afternoon off and worked at Damion's office while Sarah and mom took the girls to Bounceville. I didn't finish by 5 o'clock at On Time so after I picked the girls up from Sarah's and took Madison to Emily's house, I went back to his office to try to finish up. Turns out, Damion and Shawn were meeting at the office to do a little paperwork so I couldn't finish. So I went home! :) Brandon brought Jennifer over at about 8:30 to spend the night with Emma-Leigh. She was so excited! Friday morning we got up, got ready and went to Damion's office only to find out he had his check book so I couldn't do any work :( then I went next door to see if the groomers could fit Maggie and Muffin in on Saturday - they couldn't. I will take them this friday. Then we went to see nanny at the bank. Turns out they were having pizza for lunch! So we ate lunch there, then went to Target to get groceries (they are alot cheaper on quite a few things than Ingles) and then met Emily and her mom and siblings at Fletcher Park. The kids had a blast! We took the dogs and it was just so nice and peaceful. We all got a little bit of sun and lots of fresh air. It was wonderful! Friday night, Emily spent the night with Madison and Emma-Leigh and Jennifer had a double sleepover! We met Shawn, April and Abigail at Hot Dog World. (Madison's new favorite place.) Saturday, I slept late. Really late. Until 10:30am. Usually Emma-Leigh wakes me up at the crack of dawn but since she had a friend (cousin) over, she didn't bother me. Madison and Emily slept until noon. We just hung out at home for the whole day. The girls had fun just playing outside and doing whatever. Sunday Damion had open house at his spec house in Oak Park. It was pretty good. He said he had 2 possible buyers come through. It isn't finished yet so it's still early. He'll do another open house later on as well. Sunday was a dreary day. It rained all day and we just hung out at home until time for dinner when we met Shawn and Damion at Papas & Beer. Yum! Then that was it. That's our weekend! Yesterday Cindy and I started back on our gym routine. It killed me but I am glad we're back on it. We'll go tonight for abs and then won't go back until next monday. haha. She has Brody's baseball games and I have to help Damion clean on Wednesday night. I have no excuse for Thursday! So the weather report looks awesome for the weekend. The girls are participating in a car wash on Saturday from 11 until 2 in the Advanced Auto Parts parking lot on the corner of Long Shoals and Hendersonville Rd. It's a fundraiser for cheerleading so come by if you're in the area!
well, you had a good weekend it sounds! good for you for working out...i have gained so much weight in the past few months and i'm desperate to lose it, but too tired to do the whole gym thing! now, go to bed early tonight my friend :)
ReplyDelete