It's Tuesday - Aimee's birthday! We have already celebrated this morning by having breakfast at JK's Kitchen. I am working for her today so she can have a nice birthday without having to be here at work. Such a good friend I am! So the weekend was fun! Saturday we went to pay for cheerleading and then the girls went to an Easter egg hunt with Sarah at her church. Mom and I went to have manicures and pedicures! such fun! Then Sarah & Riley came over to help dye eggs. After that, we went to clean at FPS and Shawn helped - then we went to Papas & Beer. April and Abigail joined us and so did Brett, Sarah & Riley. It was a lot of fun! Saturday night we had family movie night, only this time the 4 of us all piled up in our bed instead of the living room. The movie was Bolt. We had already seen it in the theater but it was totally worth seeing again. Sunday was a little rainy in the morning so we had to wait until after lunchtime to do our egg hunt. I did go up to McDonald's to get us breakfast. I was actually going to make breakfast but Damion really wanted a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit and I didn't have any sausage. So, up to McDonald's I went! We hunted 76 eggs 3 times, or I guess I should say, I hid 76 eggs 3 times. We did pretty good up until the last round - then we couldn't find 2 of the eggs and I definitely couldn't remember where I hid them! :) At about 5:30, we went to mom and dad's (as did Brett, Sarah and Riley) for dinner. They fixed pork chops, green beans, black eyed peans, corn, potato salad and biscuits. Very good! After that, we went home and went to bed! Monday (yesterday) I was off work and Emma-Leigh had Bethany come over to play. I started transferring Emma-Leigh's closet clothes - taking out the winter clothes, putting in the summer clothes. All day task!! Then Madison got motivated and started cleaning out her closet (she had already transferred her clothes) toys. Pretty much everything came out. So now I have a kitchen table FULL of stuff and 2 trash bags full of trash. But now Emma-Leigh's closet is crammed full! So after we got all that done, we went over to mom & dad's to go thru a box that dad had gotten down out of the attic for me. It was everything you could think of from senior year. Pictures, letters, newspaper articles, everything! It would have been more fun for me to have someone to go through it all with me like Kim, Jen, Andrea or Aimee but it was still fun! I am going to post a few pictures when I get a chance! Then after I got done with that, the girls and I went to Target in the rain then we met Sarah at Old Navy and did just a little shopping! So now it's back to work and raining, again. Hopefully it will be a good day, even though I am by myself at work :(
No comments:
Post a Comment