The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Saturday, January 9, 2010

vent session

I'm struggling this morning. Trying to come to terms with some things. Why do people act one way about a person, then when face-to-face with that person, act differently? I hate exaggerated stories. I hate when people are 2-faced. Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for gossip. But when actually talking about another human being, their values, morals, just them as a person - I don't do it. Some people say, "rise above it, life's too short". I get that, but right now, the way I'm feeling, I want to just remove myself from the situation all together. Don't deal with it, push it under the rug. Life is too short to have to worry about other things. Family is most important. Friends come and go. Some people live for the drama. Not me. I'm happy with a boring life. I know that what goes around, comes around. I just don't want to be a part of it anymore. It makes me mad, mad enough to cry....I'm heading out for some retail therapy.

1 comment:

  1. my sweet christie, there are times, like in highschool, where people feel that they have to down others to make themselves feel better! unfortunately you happen to be the target. you have to smile and rise above it and know that you are real, and so much better than that crap. you do not pretent to be something or someone that you're not. people love you and like you for who you are, if not, they were not worth it to begin with. be the strong person that you've always been! i love you girlie....

    ReplyDelete