"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Monday, February 14, 2011
Heart throb - heart ache
I totally understand Bieber Fever. I know how Emma-Leigh feels - and by the looks of things, Madison is suffering too. I had a crush on the New Kids on the Block when I was their age (have I mentioned I am going to see the NKOTB on July 23rd with my sister?!). I know how it feels to want something or someone so bad, all the while knowing you have no chance in the world of obtaining it. I want to meet Darius Rucker...bad. Real bad. I'm not in love with him though or anything like that. The lyrics in his songs have really helped me (and Damion) get through a lot. I would just really like to tell him that, maybe have dinner with he and his wife. Now Madison & Emma-Leigh on the other hand, want to kiss JB all over! lol. I love that he was able to follow and fulfill his dream - what a great inspiration to everyone. It does kinda help that he's cute! I would love to be able to take them to one of his concerts. Since my post/letter to him last week - Emma-Leigh has stopped sleeping with her VIP badge. Thought you all might like to know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment