I took my daughters (ages 13 & 8) to the sneak peek viewing of Never Say Never last night. They really enjoyed it and I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it as well. Your story is superb - it gives such great hope to all the dreamers in this world. Your crew seems phenomenal and you have the best personality - you just seem so normal and down to earth. But here's the problem - ever since we left the theater last night, my 8 year old has been crying - NON-STOP. She is in bad shape. When I went to tuck her in bed last night - this is what I found.

Yep, she's sleeping with her picture of you (her VIP pass). At one point she lost it in her comforter so she starts to panic saying "Where's Justin? Where did Justin go?". She also knows your birthday is coming up and she does NOT want you to turn 17. I have no idea why. She just wants you to stay the way you are. I told her you were touring in the UK right now and so that's where she asked her dad if he could take her last night. I don't know what to do. She says she wants to go see the movie again and then buy it when it eventually comes out on dvd but until then, she's gonna cry every single time she sees the commercial for it on tv. I thought maybe Madison (my 13 yo) would react this way - not Emma-Leigh! Needless to say, your movie was a hit! You have forever touched my little girl.
Signed,
A mom with the fever.
lol.... love it!
ReplyDeletebawhahahaha this is great!
ReplyDeleteWish he could see this...maybe he would come see her!! lol
ReplyDeleteOmg.....bahahahahahahahahahaha! I want to see your letter to him about your fever.
ReplyDelete