"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Sheryl Crow - "A Change Would Do You Good" b/w music video
I hate change. But I'm ready to make a change. I'm in a funk, have been for a long time. I'm sure this won't happen over night, in fact I'm still looking for what it is exactly I'm changing. I'll keep you posted.
A baby?? LOL ;) I'm sorry you're in a funk Christie :( When we do the same thing day in and day out, it's so easy to get in a funk. I'll say a prayer for you that whatever change you would desire...is revealed to you :)
Sometimes as much as we dislike change it is just what the doctor ordered!
ReplyDeleteI'm ready for a change too! Maybe a relocation?
ReplyDeleteA baby?? LOL ;) I'm sorry you're in a funk Christie :( When we do the same thing day in and day out, it's so easy to get in a funk. I'll say a prayer for you that whatever change you would desire...is revealed to you :)
ReplyDelete