...and that's because my good friend, Millie, who happens to be my co-worker brought me an enormous sized iced coffee from Starbucks and it has pushed me slightly over the edge. I can't focus. So I'm blogging instead... let's see, what can we discuss? We can discuss the fact that my girls are growing up, right before my very eyes and just here lately they've proven it to me. You see, they are staying home alone this summer. I had mixed feelings about it at first. I was afraid they would kill each other. I was afraid they'd starve to death. I was afraid the dogs wouldn't make it. I have been proven wrong. They've done beautifully. So what if EL had popcorn for lunch yesterday? She fixed it herself. Madison usually skips breakfast and wakes up at lunchtime. She pretty much fends for herself but it looks to me like she's been having breakfast (cereal) at lunchtime. Works for me. I have been putting a cereal bowl on the counter, along with a box of cereal for Emma-Leigh daily. I also pour a glass of milk and put it in the refrigerator so she can just pour that into her cereal bowl instead of trying to lift the whole gallon of milk. She's done great. They both have. I am so very proud of them!
Last week, EL was in dance camp at Centerstage. She had a good time but told me she was NOT doing it next year. She said it was just too much hard work. She didn't like having to wake up early and go. Maybe she will change her mind. I would like to get her in a hip-hop class one night a week but cheerleading is starting in August, so not sure if we will be able to swing both. We will see. Anyway, here's a picture from dance camp -

This weekend we are headed to the lake :) mom and dad will take Madison, Emma-Leigh and Bayley down tomorrow at noon. I have a spa day scheduled at Suraj on Friday and will head down right after it. Another spa day you say? ;) that's because my other co-worker, Jeanne, gave me a groupon for a free spa package. I can hardly wait! I'm not even sure what all is involved but it doesn't matter. I'm going!
Please cross your fingers that Damion comes down to the lake on Sunday. He said he
MIGHT. You just never know with him! Happy 4th of July!
OK I am really going to need the hookup on the FREE SPA DAYS!!!! I am going to update my blog this week....promise!
ReplyDelete