9 years old. It's hard to believe. This year EL decided to have a pool party at the Asheville Racquet Club. It was a rainy, cold day. only 65 degrees that morning but the kids didn't mind at all. They all had a great time! Here are a few pictures...
After the party, EL had asked if Robbie and Brody could come over and jump on the trampoline with her. So they did. It was fun hanging out with KimBERLY and Cindy. I really enjoyed it. So we hung out, watch a dumb movie then went to French Fryz for dinner then browsing at Target. Sunday morning we all met back at the pool and had a much nicer day. It was hot and sunny! Then Kim and Robbie came back to the house where we watched USA lose the soccer game. Then went to Cindy's for dinner. Funny how when you don't make plans the day turns out just perfect. Does that make sense?
I can't believe Emma-Leigh is already 9 years old. She's still my baby though. Still acts like one too. She's so much fun when she's in a good mood. Very funny girl and quite the cuddler.
I'm a little behind on blogging and currently, my camera is broken and I can't get my awesome pictures off from the NKOTBSB concert. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment