The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Friday, July 29, 2011

FrIdAy!!

It's Friday :) I should be working on month end stuff here at work but I'm not feelin' it...and I've got all day. EL is here at work with me for the 3rd day in a row which stresses me out to the max and gives me a headache. She likes to hang out here and it's okay since Dr. Travis is out of town this week. She just likes to be busy and there's only so much she can do. Yesterday she cleaned the books in the lobby, organized the magazines, cleaned the front window and hung many coloring pages on the walls. Dr T stopped by yesterday afternoon, saw all the work she was doing and rewarded her with a pack of peanut m & m's and $10. She was thrilled. Madison has been living out of her suitcase all summer, it seems. She is in Florida with Bayley this week and from the looks of all their pictures, is having a great time. The child wouldn't be happy unless she was on the go. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to share since the last time I blogged. My camera is officially broken, which breaks my heart just a little bit. I carry my camera with me everywhere. But hey - my birthday is just around the corner...wonder if I could get Damion to buy me a really nice camera? i kinda doubt it.

I had big hopes of going to the lake this weekend but those plans got smashed when Damion told me I had to go to a party that Gabriel (his head mexican) is having for his daughter on Saturday. And as it turns out, mom and dad are going to visit Tiff & her family this weekend anyway so it just wouldn't have worked out. Maybe next weekend.

So I have no plans (other than that party) for the weekend. Bele Chere starts today and that repulses me so no, I won't be attending and my new bff (who shall remain anonymous because she's ashamed) hasn't really decided if she wants to hang out with me....I think this weekend is gonna be boring. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.

3 comments:

  1. OK, tell that hubby of yours to get you a Canon G9 series. GREAT camera, tons of cool features the professional cameras don't even have and medium price range. Why would she be ashamed? Enjoy and quiet and relaxing weekend, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His 'Head Mexican'?? Bahaha! And another Bahaha for your new BFF being ashamed.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah! How else could I describe him? LoL what's funny is, I always tell the girls not to say "mexicans" it should be "hispanics" and then I go and do it anyway!

    ReplyDelete