Alright, here goes nothing....
Hootie & the Blowfish concert? it sucked. Didn't even come close on the rating scale to NKOTBSB. The whole weekend was a bummer. Maybe next time, maybe not. I still heart Darius Rucker.
School is running smoothly. The girls are extremely tired every day. Cheerleading practice has started for EL, just 2 nights a week but after that she's completely drained. Madison is captain of the cheer squad - not sure if I mentioned that in previous posts or not. They have 2 captains this year, and one co-captain. She has eagerly taken on many responsibilities. One responsibility is making bows for the girls. She is so creative and did an excellent job.
BROKEN CAMERA IS NOT WORKING FOR ME. IT IRRITATES ME THAT I CAN'T SHARE MY PICTURES!!
Nothing real exciting has happened in my life anyway here lately. Just everyday stuff. Pretty boring post but hopefully I will have pictures to share soon. I don't have one of those little card slotty things to put my camera card in on my computer so I'll have to wait until I get home to load them. But we all know that won't happen. I'm too busy when I get home....
Ok, go to the office store and get a little USB for your Camera Card they work great and are under $10! I hate to blog without pictures too so I totally understand!
ReplyDelete