I can not believe I left this out of my last post - I'm going to be an aunt again! Tiff is pregnant :) I'm so excited for her and I'm secretly hoping for a boy. If I can't have one, she should, right? I can't wait!
Here she is at 13 weeks - sorry, Tiff. Don't kill me.

Thanksgiving Day we had lunch at Damion's mom and dad's, dinner at my mom and dad's. Here's a couple pictures of Madison & Kaleb.


EL's class made cookie jars one day last week. Here's her finished product.
Damion and I did a little bit of Christmas shopping Friday night since Madison was with Bayley and EL was at Molly's house.

My plan was to go shopping again last night but Damion didn't get home until after 9 so I ended up not going and just worked on reports for work. Exciting, huh?
So this week Tiff will turn 32 on Tuesday and EL will have her Christmas program at school that night. My Christmas party for work is on Thursday at lunch. I'm kinda disappointed that we aren't doing our traditional thing at Dr. Travis's house but at least we're doing something, I guess.
Work is going good with Amy being there. I think she really enjoys it and we work well together!
So now I'm tired of blogging - I'm just in a funk today. Let's hope it gets better.
ur family is gorgeous...heres hoping for some blue amongst all that pink....yes, amy is overly joyed to be working with you!!!
ReplyDeleteWow...I'm gonna hurt you! ;o)
ReplyDelete