The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last day of the month...

and I should be sending people to collections. But I've got so many things running thru my head, I think it's best I take a little time and get some of them out.

So the holidays are over and they were great. Damion spoiled the 3 of us with iPhones and they hardly ever leave our sides. Tiff, Todd and the girls came down 2 days after Christmas and all us girls went shopping in Pigeon Forge one day. I was so excited about going, only to be let down after not really finding anything. Looking back, we probably should have just stayed in town and shopped at the mall but hey, it was fun nonetheless.

I have absolutely 0 pictures to share :( I did not get a new camera for Christmas. Yeah, yeah, I know. I have a great camera on my phone. I just don't ever think to take pictures with my phone for some reason.

Tiff is having a boy! YAY! Finally! I KNEW it. She's so moody, LoL. Not towards me, necessarily. It's kinda funny, actually. But this pregnancy has been much different than the ones with Jaidyn or Ayla so I knew something was up. I'm excited! Can't wait for him to get here in June :)

So Damion still works a lot, that hasn't changed. Some things that have changed? We're on a budget. UGH. More like tracking our spending for the month. I don't like it. He no longer builds houses in his mind to fall asleep, he just takes more Tylenol PM. Currently, he is battling a terrible toothache and needs a root canal. Dentists are expensive. He's still working 6 days a week, sometimes 7 although he was off this past Sunday and just "rested" all day, while nursing his toothache.

The girls are still keeping us busy, that will never change. Cheerleading is over for the year. Kinda sad. No more middle school games - moving on to high school...heavy sigh. She really wants to make Varsity, which I know will be an honor for her but I don't want her to. I just don't think she'll be ready as a freshman, to hang with seniors. We will see. Emma-Leigh has signed up for Chorus which starts next week and she is also doing Girl Scouts. It's always something.

Madison & Bayley are starting to get more into the boys here recently. And oh, the drama! Madison thinks I'm oblivious but I know exactly what is going on. I am SO glad those days are over for me.

I feel like there is so much I'm leaving out - the sad thing is, time is going by way too fast and I sometimes feel like we are too busy to enjoy it. 14 and 9. Unbelievable.

1 comment:

  1. Madison has NO idea! ;) I hope she makes varsity but chooses JV!

    ReplyDelete