I'm better at random ramblings than organized paragraphs. So here we go -
My sister started a blog. It's actually pretty good. I've taught her well I guess. You can read it here. www.makingtheswitchmom.wordpress.com
It's a pulic blog, she's trying to make herself famous. Pump her up, ya'll. Read it. It's real. Maybe I should make mine public, turn this in to a competition of sorts....I'll think about it.
I've decided that I no longer want any hard feelings, malice, anything like that in my world. I don't like to be mad at people, I don't want anyone mad at me, it takes too much energy to keep up with all that and I don't have enough energy for extra stuff. Some may say I forgive too easily. That may be. I just don't want to fight. I have said this 525,600 times but I can't make anyone like me or hang out with me. You either do or you don't and that is fine. I don't always like to hang out anyway, you're probably doing me a favor! LoL
Damion is home from Switzerland and Austria. He leaves again in 2 weeks. The break is kinda nice, I am sure that he would agree - except for the part about how he only gets one blanket and one pillow in the "hotel" in Switzerland. That part he hates.
Madison texted me this morning to tell me she hates school, she wants everyone to shut up and she wants to go home. Ditto my firstborn, I feel ya. But things could be much worse, which I told her, in different words of course. She didn't reply.
Tiff and I are going to see New Kids on the Block, TLC and Nelly in Charlotte in June. I CAN NOT WAIT!!! The last concert was one of the best nights of my life, and I think she would agree. We had a good time (with great seats)!
A question I've thought a lot about lately and just been afraid to talk about is this - Can you have more than one best friend? My answer is yes. There are certain people that know your depeest, darkest secrets and there are others that you choose to do things with; go to a movie, shopping or out to dinner. But who do you call when you're distressed, sad or lonely? There should be only one person. Right? Let me know what you think. I'm an open book so anyone can be my "bestie' at any given moment, LoL. I'm working on that ;)
I fully believe in more than one best friend. Sarah is my best and oldest friend. I know I can call her at 2 am and she would be there ... (she would complain but she would come). My best friend Ashley is the person I can tell absolutely anything to and she doesn't judge me at all. And I have a girl at work who is my work bff. She makes my day everyday and is always there for me. And of course my mom and Robby but those are given! Keep up the good work! I love reading your blog!
ReplyDelete