The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Monday, April 27, 2015

Prom

It was 21 years ago, but it seems like yesterday. Kim and I were getting ready for our junior prom. I remember it very clearly, Beau drove us in his mom's T-top Camaro, dinner at TK Tripps, and back to my parent's house after prom for an amazing breakfast prepared by my parents. I remember a terrible car wreck on Sweeten Creek Rd that night. Car was on fire, it had just happened and we drove right up on it. Seems like something happens on prom night every year. So not only was I excited for Madison, I was also worried. Their plans were to have dinner at Grove Park, then go to prom and then Ashley's parents drove them all down to the lake. It went off without a hitch. Everyone was safe and they had a great time! My mind was at ease, and I was very thankful they were in good hands.

A few of my favorite pics from the night:




They were so beautiful and handsome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment