Dealing with all that life throws at us isn't easy. No one is perfect, I sure don't claim to be. The last thing I want to do is hurt someone with my words. I've really tried to focus on my family and keeping all the negativity out, but when it comes to the people I love, it's hard to give it 3 days.
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Monday, April 27, 2015
Tough decisions
One of my favorite therapists always says - give it 3 days. If it's something you want and you aren't sure if you should buy it, or something you need to do and aren't quite sure if you should do it, give it 3 days. If the feeling is still there, then do it. Do not react impulsively, you may regret it. I practice that, most days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment