The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Change is good, right?

I'm not feeling it. I don't like change. All that I've known for 5 years in regards to work has changed. I used to not dread coming to work. It was fun. Not so much anymore. It's not really fun, it's work.

This past weekend we celebrated Riley's 2nd birthday!!! I can not believe how much time flies. Time is my enemy!! Here are a few pictures.

Pictures of me are always terrible!!! Pictures of Riley are always great!

High five!! Best pals!

The party was lots of fun! Mickey and Minnie even came for a surprise visit! Too bad I missed that part - I was picking Madison up from the Summerfest at her school.

Sunday was EL's soccer awards banquet at church. BIG MISTAKE. NEVER AGAIN. Damion went (hooray!) but it was so not fun. We got to church for service at 11am and had to sit on the floor. There were no open seats! It was packed. After service was lunch (Cici's Pizza) then the awards were to start at 1:30. It was such a long drawn out thing and in the end, there weren't any awards at all - just a soccer ball for every participant. I would have bought her 5 soccer balls had I known. Anyway, after church we took Damion home and headed straight to the pool for some Vitamin D.


It's been a busy week this week so far. No time for facebook or email...Dr. Travis's son, Chris is here helping me answer the phones. He's doing a pretty good job. We have interviews scheduled for Thursday and Friday :(

1 comment: