Real quick post - I'm kinda in a hurry...
EL's soccer stuff was cancelled last night - rain, again - imagine that!
Madison went for her first job last night - babysitting! She stayed with a little girl from EL's soccer team and her brother. They are 6 and 9. She was gone for about 2 and a half hours and made $30. She was very excited.
Saturday school today. You would have thought today was Monday. My kids were dragging! I came to work to type 2 reports since my computer at home is fried. I've just finished and am headed to the pool!!! Yay! Shh...don't tell my kids.
Riley's bday party is at 2pm. EL's last soccer game is at 3pm - guess we are going to skip it.
Sad day yesterday at work. Too sad for me to even post much about it. I'm still recovering. Aimee will not be working with me at Carolina Mountain Psychiatry anymore. I'm bummed.
Off to the pool - alone :)
Try to smile, I know it is hard :) Have a great day and enjoy the quiet pool time!
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a good day! Sucks we missed Riley's party! :(
ReplyDelete