"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
The Brookshire's
Monday, June 28, 2010
If I can't do something right, completely, and be able to finish it all....it just doesn't happen. So no blog post until I get caught up. I could tell you all about our cruise, how Damion got really really bad sun burnt and had to see a doctor on board, how we have both decided that cruises really aren't our thing, how the girls had an awesome time and the day at Freeport was my favorite - but I won't. Not until I get caught up at work, and that doesn't look like it's gonna happen any time soon. I hope you understand ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um....this counts as a post, just so you know. Man you are lazy!! Haha
ReplyDelete