The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Friday, February 11, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date Night


Damion & Emma-Leigh, Brett & Riley had their date night at Chick-fil-A last night. Here are a few pictures.


They weren't actually in this limo - their reservations weren't until 7:30 but this is the one they rode around in when it was their turn.

What was so great about it is that they were seated right beside each other - at tables #13 and #14 - Sarah and I couldn't have planned it better! LoL - such luck!

and here are Damion and Brett - both of them smiling! This makes me smile! :)

While they were having their date night, Madison & I spent some time together too - along with Dawn, Walt & Cameron - at our favorite place - Papas & Beer!! When we got home, EL was already asleep! So I didn't get to hear about her date until this morning. She told me everything! The servers came to their table and took their order - she had a 6 piece nugget kids meal, Damion had a chicken sandwich and a chocolate milkshake. There was a piano player there for music and the limo ride was an actual ride - not just around the Kmart parking lot like I suspected. I am so glad they were able to do this. Memories in the making!

5 comments:

  1. That is just the sweetest thing ever. EL will never forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! They all looked like they were having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for telling me about it! I'm glad they got to go too, they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete