The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's a rainy thursday...I'm all alone in this log cabin. Not completely alone of course. 3 doctors are here and their patients, but Chris (Dr. T's son), hasn't shown up today....not sure what the story is there but that is okay.

I get to volunteer in Emma-Leigh's classroom today. They are having a spelling bee and I am so excited to be in on it. The entire 2nd grade could choose if they'd rather participate in a Bingo game or a spelling bee - EL chose the spelling bee. She's a great speller and I am thrilled that she chose it. They will be doing 3rd grade words - I hope she does well.

Cheerleading tryouts are tomorrow. The song you are hearing is what I have been hearing all week. It is for their dance routine. Here's a couple pictures of Madison practicing on the back porch.




Her dance looks great to me - keep your fingers crossed all goes well tomorrow night. I'm not sure if we will know who is on the team tomorrow or if they will have to wait until Monday. I am having a hard time just getting thru this week, I can't wait until Monday!

2 comments: