The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bon Jovi - What Do You Got?



This is a sad song. It really makes you stop and think. My life isn't like this though. I don't feel like we have all that frivolous stuff - but one thing is for sure - we do have love. And that's all that is keeping us going. From the outside looking in, things can be very deceiving. Not in my life necessarily, but in other peoples lives. I think my life is an open book - what you see is what you get. I'm struggling here lately with the fact that we are broke. There's just no easy way to say it. Damion keeps going and going and going - with no money. He has people that owe him thousands of dollars. One in particular that he is suing because they refuse to pay. I just don't see how people can sleep at night knowing what they have done. It effects so many people. My husband is a very caring person - he's often been told that he is way too nice to people. He believes that what goes around, comes around. He is a very successful person - and doesn't want to be one of the statistics in this bad economy. He wants to continue his job - keep ALL his employees and still be able to make ends meet. I don't feel like he can anymore. I'm not real sure how he feels. He keeps all that bottled up inside. He's a smart guy - a genius, in fact. He has a minor in math, a degree in engineering - and a pretty smart brain to back all that up. I feel like he can get a job anywhere but after being your own boss for 8+ years, I guess it would be hard to give up. I just want things to turn around for him. He's a good person. He works hard and deserves to be paid for it. He doesn't want to be rich. He just wants for all his employees to be able to provide for their families.

2 comments:

  1. It WILL turn around, just not as quickly as we would all like. Have faith and SMILE! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you guys! It will turn around with time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete