Isn't she a beauty? Yes, I went to the hospital. Yes, I felt bad. Yes, the girls were upset with me. Emma-Leigh cried her eyes out, Madison said I lied to them. I honestly had decided that I was not gonna go. I went round and round inside my head and finally felt okay with my decision. Until I was leaving the mall and instead of making a left to go thru Biltmore, I made a right headed towards the hospital. I just couldn't help it. Hannah was with Emma-Leigh and Ashley was with Madison and I was hoping that would be enough of a distraction. It really wasn't. But anyway, I went and I'm glad I did. I was the first to hold her (other than Brett, Sarah & Riley). I didn't intend for it to be that way. I really didn't even know until mom told me later that night. Oops.
So backtracking to Friday night - Madison had a Wyldlife meeting. Cindy & I took Madison and Bayley and then we headed to Ianucci's with Brody & EL. After that we had to stop at Wal-Mart for a few things and then we headed back home. Madison ended up having Ashley spend the night Friday night so her mom brought her over after Wyldlife was over. Saturday we left the house around 11am and went to pick up Hannah. We went to the mall for a little shopping and then had lunch. The girls had a good time together. After that we went to the hospital :) and then home so Madison and Ashley could get ready for their Birthday party/Halloween costume party for their friends, Emily and Gabby. Here they are as Daisy Duke and a cowgirl.
Aren't they cute? Madison amazes me with her beauty. Someone told me over the weekend that Madison gets more and more glamorous every time she sees her. That made me smile. She has such a natural beauty and she doesn't even realize it. She likes to straighten her hair but when she just leaves it alone, she has a bit of a natural curl, it is just so pretty. I can't believe she'll be 13 in less than a month. Gosh! So the party was from 6:30pm until 10:30pm and Madison decided to spend the night with Ashley so I didn't have to go out and pick them up. It turned out nicely because Hannah spent the night with EL. Which means I had to help with all her night time stuff - bath, lotioning all her burn and donor sights, give her her medicine...I think I was emotionally exhausted by the time I was done. Bless her little heart. I was happy to give her mom a break though. And even more greatful that she trusted me enough for her to stay, ya know?
Sunday Damion worked for a little while in the morning while the girls played. I got caught up on laundry and when Damion got home we went out for a late lunch to Papas & Beer. It was Hannah's first time so it was fun! Her mom came to pick her up around 6pm. They had a great time together! So now we are back to the work week. The girls and I did go visit with Brett,Sarah,Riley & Reagan last night. She's so pretty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment