This past weekend we went to the lake. Brandon and his family didn't get to come because he had to go to Europe again for work. Brett & Sarah had some friends, dad had some work friends, Cindy & Bayley and Noelle came with me. Needless to say, there were about 35 people on our little island of Jamaica. It was fun! Here are a few pictures -
Isn't that a lovely sight? I was actually trying to take a picture of him skiing - I didn't think he'd be able to get up that fast. To my surprise, he did AND gave us a shot of that white hiney! Thanks dad :)
Madison & Bayley think they are pro-cheerleaders and try to stunt on just about everything!
This is usually what ends up happening!
We had a really fun time! Can't wait for many more weekends like that this summer!
okay, so my spa day was ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!
Since no cameras are allowed inside, we snapped this one before going in - here's Vickie, mom, me and Cindy. The day was a BLAST. I can not even describe how perfect it was. The weather was gorgeous - beautiful blue skies (no clouds) and HOT, extremely hot, the hottest day of the week! We started out by laying out in the sun - at 9:30am. Mom and Vickie were scheduled for their treatments at 11:45am so after they were done we had lunch in the cafe. Mine and Cindy's treatments weren't until 4pm and 4:15pm so we layed out in the sun and played in the pools until then. We left there at about 6:30pm. It was GLORIOUS and I can not wait to do it again!
The pool at the racquet club has NOT opened yet. Huge bummer. Apparently something is wrong with the pump and they have yet to get it fixed. I was hoping to take the girls there on Saturday or Sunday but not sure if we will or not. We could always go to the downtown location but I don't really want to go that far...
Cindy leaves for Florida tonight for her nephew's graduation so Bayley is hanging with us for a few days. Let's hope they both make the cheer squad tomorrow night or this weekend will suck.
Happy day everyone!
Thanks for always being there for me and Bayley. I seem to always leave town when she needs me the most. Think positive:)
ReplyDelete