Friday night soccer practice got rained out. So Madison, Emma-Leigh and Bayley all went with me to Wal-Mart for food for the lake. We did McDonald's for dinner.
Saturday morning, soccer game at 11am. Of course the only game of the season at 11am happens to be the day we want to get down to the lake as soon as we can. Bad game. EL didn't want to play. All she was worried about was getting to the lake.
After the game, we made a Silly Bandz run for Jaidyn & Ayla and had no luck. Then we went home to get our refrigerated stuff and Maggie & Muffin. They were so excited to go on a field trip! The weather on Saturday was GORGEOUS. Too bad we didn't get down there until around 2pm and was only out on the water for about 3 hours. I used a whole can of sunscreen that day. I figured we had 2 more days in the sun, didn't want to get burnt on the first day....I didn't know it was gonna rain from that night on. HEAVY SIGH. We cooked out at mom and dad's for Brett's bday dinner Saturday night. Chicken, corn, baked beans, bread. Very good. Sunday we woke up to rain. It cleared up a little in the afternoon and we went out, only for about 2 hours. We got caught in a storm on the way back. Not fun. Sunday night we went to dinner at Fatz for Brett's bday. Ayla was so very tired and had been asleep in Tiff's arms for quite a while. She decided to pass her off to dad....that's when the unthinkable happened...Dad looks at me and says...
She.Just.Peed - ALL.OVER.ME. I died laughing. Everybody did. We couldn't help it!
Here he is trying to clean himself up with the napkin Tiff handed him.
Luckily Todd had a pair of shorts in the car dad could change in to. So that was about all the excitement we had. Another storm can in Sunday night...and never let up. We packed up Monday morning and headed back home. We did have a good time though, don't get me wrong. I was just disappointed the weather didn't cooperate. But we've got all summer, right? I wish I didn't have to work during the summer :(
Brett, Riley, Madison and Bayley taking a ride on the golf cart.
Emma-Leigh and Jaidyn chilling out in the camper reading books. I love to see them reading!
Sarah & I loving some corn!
I forgot my camera the first day :( so my pics are limited.
Here's the birthday boy reading his card from mom and dad.
Soccer cookout Friday night after practice...Saturday school and Riley's bday party on Saturday afternoon. Sunday is the soccer banquet at church. They'll have lunch and a magic show for the kids too. I'm hoping there will still be time to hit the pool this weekend. I'm thinking I skip cleaning the house for the 3rd weekend in a row and go while the girls are at school on Saturday! I'm such a bad mom. LOL
School on Saturday....YUCK! OMG....looks like you dad handled that situation pretty well and I am sure I would have died laughing too!
ReplyDeleteChristie I am still laughing everytime I think of your Dad! Sounds like you guys have a packed weekend once again, I would most definietly go to the pool Sat morning!
ReplyDeleteCan't stop laughing at the pee. Too funny.
ReplyDeleteThe pee was so funny, I can't believe you managed to get pictures! So funny! He begged for me to give her to him, that's what he gets for taking my baby...hahahaha!!
ReplyDelete