The Brookshire's

The Brookshire's

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ready for the weekend!

Slack blog but I don't want to get too far behind...
Mine and Damion's anniversary was yesterday. 9 years! I got him a card and put it beside his coffee yesterday morning. He liked it, smiled, gave me a hug and kiss but I didn't get anything in return!! (I'm stomping my feet and frowning.) He said last night he would get me a new phone today. Do I really need a new phone? I don't think I do. I have a blackberry curve 8330...the 8530's are pretty nice though...we will see ;)

Church was last night. Last night of Awana for Emma-Leigh. The Timothy Awards are next week. She had a great time going to the Sparks Store and stocking up on ... junk. She did get Damion a necklace of a cross and a baseball keychain for Father's Day. She gave it to him last night though. She just couldn't wait until Father's Day.

Last day of EOG's for Madison was today. Math. I hope she did well. Exciting adventures coming up this weekend! We are lake bound! All the family will be coming and Bayley will be tagging along. It's her first time to the lake with us and she and Madison are very excited. 25 days until the cruise!

1 comment:

  1. So, still very jealous about the whole cruise thing...lol Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend at the lake with all of the family. That is what the holidays are all about!

    ReplyDelete